Yorkville Community Federal Credit Union Services Make Sense
For The Saver
- Savings Federally Insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
- Share Draft (Checking) Accounts
- Christmas Club Accounts
- Vacation Club Accounts
- Certificate Savings Program
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- No Hidden Fees
- IRA Accounts Separately Insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
For The Borrower
- New Car Financing up to 72 Months
- Guides for Pricing Cars, Boats, Etc.
- Gap Insurance
- Low Cost Loans for Any Purpose
- Credit Disability Insurance Available
- Credit Life Insurance Available
- No Prepayment Penalties
- 24-Hour STAR ATM CARD
- Payroll Deductions
- Direct Deposit of Checks
- Money Orders
- Family Membership
- Free Notary Service (When Member is Present)
- Courteous Professionally-Trained Employees
Automatic Teller Machine (ATM)
Your Credit Union’s ATM program allows members access to their accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at locations throughout the country. Qualifying Credit Union Members can:
- Make Deposits
- Initiate Withdrawals
- Transfer Funds
- Obtain Cash From Savings or Checking
- Member of Star Network
Cards are issued upon receipt of a signed application and disclosure agreement.
Complete an application and start your flight to 24-hour convenience today!
Loans And Investments
For those retirees seeking to enhance their monthly income, various types of investment vehicles are available, all at very competitive rates. And best of all, these deposits are federally insured!
For those wanting to buy a vehicle, finance a trip to visit children or relatives, or fund a different adventure, various types of loans are available at very attractive rates.
The Direct Deposit of your Social Security and Pension checks means convenience, safety, and added dividends for you.
Using Direct Deposit means that:
- You don't have to make a trip to our lobby in times of illness or bad weather to cash or deposit checks
- You can't lose or misplace your checks
- These important checks are not in the mail where they are exposed to theft
- Your checks are deposited on receipt so your money earns dividends immediately.
We will deduct payments from your account electronically. You can now...
- Pay utilities
- Pay insurance and loan payments
No need to write a check and pay postage!