Share Savings Accounts enable members of Yorkville Community Federal Credit Union to accumulate money regularly for both short- and long-range financial objectives.
Share Savings Plan
With a Share Savings Plan, your funds are available without delay whenever you want them to meet any emergency that may arise. Accounts may be opened for a minimum of $25 and deposits may be made at any time. For current dividend rates and dates computed, please call us.
A Christmas Club account may be opened in addition to your original savings account. Christmas Club funds are deposited in your Share Account in October.
Secondary Savings Account And Vacation Club
Secondary Savings Account & Vacation Club may be opened in addition to your original savings account.
Share Saving Certificates
Share Savings Certificates are similar to certificates of deposit. Our certificate program has been tailored for you, our member, to give you the highest possible rates, flexibility and convenience.
We will change our rates as market conditions demand. We will strive to offer competitive rates. Once you purchase a certificate, the rate will be constant during the life of the certificate. Early withdrawal penalty shall be on the entire certificate balance prior to maturity.
A periodic statement is mailed detailing your transactions.
Share Drafts (Checking)
Our Share Draft Account is like a Checking Account with ATM Card accessibility.
With our Share Draft Account you get:
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balance required
- Monthly Statements
Duplicate carbon checks
- Unlimited check writing
Direct Deposit Available
- Copies of drafts available on request for a nominal fee.
In situations involving misuse or misconduct of the account, the credit union reserves the right to close the account with no prior notification required.
Stop paying for your checking and check with us. We've got a good deal for you.
When borrowing becomes part of your plans, Yorkville Community Federal Credit Union can work with you to arrange a loan. It can be a fast, easy process. Below are frequently-asked questions:
When can I apply for a loan?
As soon as you join the Credit Union
What procedure is needed to apply for a loan?
- Loan application must be completed
- Verification of income (ex. Current pay stubs, Social Security and/or Pension/Checks)
- $10 loan application fee
What type of loans are offered?
- New and Used Car Loans
- Share Secured Loans
- Personal Unsecured Loans
- Recreational Vehicle Loans
- Motorcycle Loans
- Boat Loans
Individual Retirement Account
- Saving for retirement is safe and easy with an IRA.
- IRA accounts are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration up to $250,000.00
- Individuals age 50 and over may make a catch-up contributions based on age.
- The Traditional and Roth IRA's offer unique savings opportunities.
- An Education Savings Account (ESA) is a valuable tool for saving for a child's education.
- For more information about IRA's, please call or stop by our office.